Monday 2 June 2014

faces faces...3minutes sketches

It's June already! Time flies! 
Me too...probably somewhere between Brussels and Birmingham few hundred metres above ground.
This month is extremely busy for me but no worries I have scheduled a few post with my last projects. I hope you will like them. 

At the beginning of May I showed my last project for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog
It's one of my 3minutes sketches. Very quick drawing using black PITT pen. If you would like to know more about this project pop in to the blog.


One more project with 3minutes face. This time I used a pencil and 13arts Ayeeda VIVID paints around the face.  The post with a product list and photos was published today on 13arts blog.


Magda x

5 comments:

  1. WOW, i wouldn't know where to start lol, 3 minutes to create something so memorable and amazing. You are amazing! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! Wave to me as you fly over Birmingham! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally impressed by what you can create in 3 minutes Magda, both faces are so beautiful!

    Thanks so much for my stamp which arrived safely today, it is so sweet, thank you again. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in such awe of your work, Magda! I have yet to draw my first face, so, to me, this is mindboggling! In three minutes, I would still be sitting--yet to begin! Well done! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete